Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Made my Day!



It has been a few days since I have seen my little friend.  I hear she has been asking for me at Playtime.  Today I finally made it over there.  The first person I saw was...Mariyambee!
I didn’t get great footage of our greeting because I was watching HER not the camera!
I love how she tossed the tennis racket in the beginning.
I’m still a bit concerned about her.  She has the Mumps.  She isn’t 100% herself.  I see her coughing a lot and rubbing her neck. 
I hope it passes quickly.
See a video of her here


I met this little boy at a Leprosy Colony today.  We hit it off right away.  He is so happy!  His grandfather has Leprosy. ( I will post about him soon.)
Playing with this boy made me miss home.  The little baby reminds me of my own little Abi!  I can’t wait to have my own kids in my arms Monday!
Watch a video of him here

No comments:

Post a Comment