Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wash


Ok, the last time I wrote and said I was a Hot Mama, I was way off.  Today is so HOT.  My air conditioner is broken in my room.  I fell asleep after lunch.  I think falling asleep in a hot room in India should be hazardous to your health.  I had the strangest dreams then had the toughest time waking up.  My body was a magnet to the mattress.  It took me some time to realize I was awake.  Waking up was painful, to say the least.  I tried to cool off by doing some laundry..didn’t work.
Only in India do you hang washed clothes inside to dry.  Doesn’t take long!

Today I worked in the school.  I focused on getting photos of the school kids to use for Sponsorship.  They are so willing to have their photo’s taken.  I also tutored in the Library.  While I was in the Library I picked up a magazine that was sitting on the shelf and was curious how it ended up in India, so I looked at the label and about fell off my chair.  It was from my home town Hurricane!  That was so cool to see.  Donations do make it here!  The name was York Hepworth.
Thank you York! (I wonder...any relation to Michon?)  View it here

No comments:

Post a Comment