Thursday, June 2, 2011

Start packing




I think I’m starting to “Panic” instead of Pack.  I am so busy around here doing “Domestic Engineering” stuff that I run out of daylight too soon.
So, my way of getting ready for India takes place when my head hits the pillow.  I start thinking about what it’s going to be like and then my mind is impossible to shut off.  I have lost MANY a nights sleep because I get so excited about it.
Right now I am creating the countdown pages for www.myrisingstaroutreach.com and I have volunteers sending me their photos and brief introduction of themselves.  It is so fun to see who they are and why they are involved with Rising Star.  This is my profile page: http://www.myrisingstaroutreach.com/My_Rising_Star_Outreach_Blog/Session_2/Entries/2011/6/2_Ember_Hobi.html
This is my list of things to do:
Pick up Visa in NYC between the hours of  4:30-6pm (UGH! rush hour!)
find snacks that will last 20 days in HEAT.
get my hair done
plant my new bushes
sign my kids up for swimming
buy a new camera lens
clear space on my MAC
send out thank you notes!!!
run a Triathlon on Saturday (training not necessary...I haven’t stopped moving since May)
Buy lice shampoo. 
complete NY Trip video 

Is 13 days enough time for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment